At BIMCHAIN we are thrilled to take part on BIM World together with the CTSB Lab, and discuss how we could use Blokchain Technology with:
- A-BIME to protect copyrights in the renovation of historic buildings
- SNCF Réseau to follow the lifecycle of materials used form within the digital model.
- Bouygues to engage directly from the model in construction phase on a sub-part of the folder only, as a floor or a facade.
Likewise, two important events worth commenting on BIM World for BIMCHAIN were:
- The opening of the collaborative platform of the PTNB: KROQI. “Collegially we all have an interest in taking the step,” said Julien Denormandie, Secretary of State for Cohesion of the Territories, with the ambition to benefit the SME / Craftsmen of the BIM revolution. As partner of the PTNB we will integrate BIMCHAIN to KROQI.
- BIM and the Grand Paris Express Conference
“The major problem of the BIM is that the model is not contractual.The collaborative framework is hampered by a real difficulty of contract management that prevents full exploitation of the” data centrism “of the digital model” dixit Nicolas Lefort, BIM Manager for the SGP. All the processes – technical control, architect’s visa, procurement – continue to operate on traditional deliverables, i.e. 2D paper plans, extracted or not from digital models. In this context, what is the purpose of the model? Directly contracting the digital model as proposed by BIMCHAIN, makes it possible to reduce – or even eliminate – all these “paper” deliverables – and specially to give it back, its central database role, to all processes.